- Fat, Flasker m/tilbehør
NB ! Best før 1. Juni 2020
• Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 17°C.
• Medium to high attenuation.
• Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort.
• Munich is a non flocculent strain. In classic open fermentation vessels, the yeast can be skimmed off the top. Some settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
• Aroma is estery to both palate and nose with typical banana notes. Does not display malodours when properly handled. Munich yeast has found widespread use in the production of German Weizen and Hefeweizen.
• Munich yeast is best used at traditional ale temperatures after rehydration in the recommended manner.
• Classified as Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
• A top fermenting yeast.
• The typical analysis of Munich active dried yeast:
Percent solids 93%–95%
Living yeast cells 5 x 109 per gram of dry yeast
Wild yeast < 1 per 106 yeast cells (Lysine method)*
Bacteria < 1 per 106 yeast cells*
• Finished product is released to the market only after passing a rigorous series of tests.
*According to ASBC and EBC methods of analysis.
Kunder kjøpte også
Northern Brewer 2019 TYSKLAND, alfasyre 8%, Aroma og Bitterhumle ...64,00
Tettnang 2019 TYSKLAND, Alfasyre 3,9%, Aromahumle Karakteristikker: Jord, Floral,...60,00
Castle Malting Pils Malt ØKOLOGISK EBC 2,5 - 3,5 Belgisk Økologisk Malt....32,00
Muntons Maris Otter Pale Ale Malt EBC 4,4 - 6,6 Brukes i alle typer Pale Ale og Bitter...28,00
Vinsyre, Tartaric Acid, Tartrol 100gram Powder. Dose : 10 g / 10 l increases the...39,00
Lallemand, Munich Classic 500 gram BEST FØR 1. OKTOBER 2021 The Munich...